PubPub's goal is to provide a high-quality, open-source, institution-owned, hosted alternative to commercial publishing software. We offer a Free tier with no user or publishing limits, as well as an Organization tier for those who need more advanced features (or just want to support our mission).
For publishing communities of all kinds.
- All of PubPub's core drafting, review, publishing, and discussion features
- Your own pubpub.org subdomain
- Unlimited publications
- Unlimited users
- Custom site design
- Up to 25 free DOIs per year ($1 after, or free if you have a crossref membership)
- Community support on our Discourse forums
For communities with advanced needs.
Flat Yearly Fee Per Active Community
- Everything in the free version, plus:
- Use your own custom domain name
- Custom PDF export design
- Organization Dashboard for managing users, branding, and settings across multiple Communities
- Organization Landing Page for displaying all of the content and Communities in your organization
- 3-month grace period for new Communities for experiments and short-lived conferences and events.
- Up to 100 free DOIs per community per year ($1 each after, or free if you have a crossref membership).
- Initial organization setup support
- Priority email support